You want more sales, higher turnover, sustainable growth and a solid, predictable, profitable and high converting sales pipeline…
No, that’s not too much to ask…in fact, you could say that’s the minimum to expect from any business.
How’s your business and your sales function performing at the moment? As good as you thought it would when you set it up? Is it performing as well as your competitors, better than your competitors?
Is your business giving your everything you imagined it would? What you want, when you want?
Still a work in progress?
If you’re like hundreds of business owners and sales functions I’ve worked with, then you know that sales stability and predictability, security and certainty are hard to come by.
You’ll also know that sales sometimes hit it out of the park and sometimes they barely make the needle move…and there appears to be no rhyme or reason.
And, the coverall that all can attest to…’we could do better’
So, let me share with you just one quick thing that I hope shows you that you are not alone in your endeavours. It’s this
….until your business gives you exactly what you want, you’ll most likely remain on the treadmill, busting your guts to make it happen.
How do I know?
Because that’s what everyone in your position does.
And if that’s ok with you then you can stop reading now.
If it’s not ok with you and you want another way, then read on.
How about you – when will you say enough is enough?
Below are some of the situations my past clients described to me, situations that caused them to seek alternative interventions to improve their sales and business performance….it was being in these situations that made them think, enough is enough, and so they got in contact….if you want to know how they got on, then skip to the end to see some of the results they got…but in the meantime, read on.
You know that sinking feeling?
The feeling you get when you look at the business results from the last week, month or even last quarter…You were promised an improvement on the last week, month, quarter before weren’t you?
Or maybe just that you KNOW your business can perform better than it’s performing currently. Your ambition for the business isn’t being translated into actions, results and finally, PROFITS!
How about this one?
You’re sat in another board or sales meeting looking at forecasts and you mentally apply a 50% mark down to all you have been promised…then you look down the same list of sales staff split between Super Stars, Average Performers and Drifters…
Or, you scan the local newspaper and your trade industry sources and see your competitors picking up business that you didn’t even know about. Business that you could have won if you had only known about it…or even worse you see that one of your existing customers has just started working with your competitor
Maybe, you’re in a position where you have tried every business and sales improvement trick in the book – better incentive and commission payments, different sales people and different sales managers, new lists of prospects, the latest fad in sales training and yet still you are seeing shrinking margins, diminished market share, competitors thriving where your business is struggling to make its mark?
Struggling, yet you KNOW that the business you created has a much wider, bigger and profitable possibility.
All of which means you need to constantly evaluate your long-term plans and the ambitions you have for your business in order to manage the short and mid-term activities so you can increase margins, market share, competitiveness and hunger for success.
The 7 Big Mistakes that Business Owner Managers Make That Costs Them Pure Profit…..And Sometimes Even Their Business…And How You Can Avoid Falling Into the Same Traps
Here’s the link – click here – you get your free copy instantly
Here are some key reasons past Business Owners, MDs, CEOs and Directors have retained us to help guide their business towards more profitable trading.
Our past clients experienced some or all of the following:
- Shrinking margins
- Competitor growth
- Long term trading with no profits
- Lack of ambition and an appetite for success in the senior management team
- Poor sales performance
- Shrinking market share
- Lack of confidence in the sales function
- Observing strong competitor growth
- Attack by competitors
- Escalating sales acquisition costs
- Inability to positive impact sales performance
- Lack of sufficient suitable management information in the business
- Loss of key accounts
- Longer than acceptable sales lead times
- Changing from a key provider to a commoditised provider due to changes in the market
And many more reasons….the bottom line was that their business was in danger, needed a strong steer, quickly and with a clear plan to move forward with.
The choice of when to introduce such an intervention is crucial.
Leave it too long and the decision may be made for you. Address sliding sales, reduced profits and competitive lethargy early enough and all things are possible, which means that you can take less drastic action to get back on track.
Failure to act appropriately and in a timely manner will definitely result in any of the following:
- Competitor growth
- High level financial losses – personal and corporate
- Running hard to stay still
- Diminished trading conditions, options and opportunities
- The worry that comes with lack of certainty and lack of control
So what do Morton Kyle do?
As your Business Development and Sales Improvement partners, we are driven to improve your business and sales performance.
We design and develop specific results driven, highly tailored sales and business development solutions.
All designed to increase sales efficiencies, build business and sales effectiveness, drive positive sales behaviours and creatively work with you to maximise revenues, profit, return on investment, helping you to outperform your competitors.
How To Improve Business and Sales Performance in Your Business
This is the key area that many organisations struggle with, and poor performance in this area impacts on every single business function.
Morton Kyle Limited have over 20 years experience is designing and delivering high impact business development and sales improvement solutions.
We are a confidential phone call away and we are devoted to your success.
What do we bring to your business?
- Quantifiable efficiency in the sales process
- Certainty, transparency, accountability and consistency in all of your sales activities
- Spotlights on key sales and business metrics – measuring and managing the right numbers in the right way at the right time
- Improved forecasting in the sales pipeline and the sales team
- Increased ROI on each sales person
- Improved sales skills and selling potential within the sales team and business
- Focus to deliver the clients and margins you need at the right time
- Business Development, sales and marketing activity that build brands and creates interest in your products and services
- Sales pipeline creation
- Focussed and gated sales funnel management
- Shorter sales cycles – saving business development costs, resources and improving ROI
- Spotlight sales management – focusing on the areas where improvements can be made
- Sales support to push through barriers to sales success
Our results driven, sales consultancy service is designed to deliver exactly what you require…
- Whether your company is looking for a full-scale turnaround, or just a turnaround of the sales team
- An independent view into what is happening in the sales team
- Sales advice, sales support or practical, proactive and motivational sales training
- Sales skill development
- New market entry
- Competitor analysis review
- Sales coaching and mentoring
- Senior Sales Executive Development
If you want an insight into what your sales team and business development efforts should really be delivering speak to Carol Griffiths at Morton Kyle Limited…you can make contact via 0779 002 1885, email@example.com or use the contact form at the end of the page Here is what some clients have to say….
Carol Griffiths and her team worked as consultants to my company for almost 2 years….
I would not hesitate to recommend Carol for any business activity – she has flair and commitment which is rarely matched…..CEO – Outsourced Partner
Carol designed and implemented a sales strategy that developed the team that ensured we were targeting the right types of opportunity, delivering the correct pricing strategy and then closing the deal at a success rate of over 80%. Her contribution to the success of the business was excellent.…..Business Outsource Partner
Carol’s skill is in raising the bar for the people she helps. She is constantly challenging them to be all that they can be; and when they cannot see it for themselves, she lifts them up and shows them the view…. Director – Creative/Design Company
We hired Carol to effectively remove an impasse to growth in The Interim Register. The business had reached a ceiling in terms of sales and we needed an expert third party opinion to help us look at the business from a new angle to regain momentum. Carol’s core ideas formed the basis of subsequent restructuring which has been a great success. I would definitely recommend Carol!……Director – National Recruitment Company
Carol is the most dynamic and energetic Consultant I have ever worked with. She has helped me re-shape our entire sales process which resulted in a 50% leap in profits! Carol has the flair and imagination to add measurable value to any business. I look forward to working with her until the day she retires!….CEO – BPO
She is a pleasure to work with as she is always direct, focused and has the ability to see the big picture, whilst still delivering at the tactical level which is a significant benefit when achieving complex business goals. She is a recognised problem solver and respected by peers, management and board members alike. I would strongly recommend her as an asset to any organization…..Director – Consultancy Firm
The sales training with Morton Kyle has been one of the most useful courses we have done…..Our success rate improved after the training and enabled the company to move forward in a way that wouldn’t have otherwise been possible…Director – Civil Engineering Firm
So..now you know about some of the work we do…for more insights, call for a chat on 0779 002 1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, please use the contact form below. In the meantime, here is a bit more information about what to expect when we do start working together…
Working with Morton Kyle Limited, clients typically enjoy the following results:
- Increased sales revenues
- Higher sales conversion rates
- Shorter sales lead times
- Accurate and more authentic sales pipelines
- Maximised cross sell and up sell opportunities
- Real value added sales propositions
- Increased market share
- Transparent delivery of real value to their prospect and customer base
- Effective and efficient sales processes that support corporate objectives
- A motivated and committed sales force with a compelling sales message
- Improved margins and bottom line profits
- Lower sales acquisition costs
- Higher quality, better qualified sales meetings
- Accurate sales forecasts
- Higher average spend
- Proactive management of the sales pipeline
- Higher volumes of good quality prospects consistently going into the sales funnel
Key indicators that suggest that your organisation will benefit from such an intervention are:
- Inaccurate sales forecasts
- Poor close rates
- Shrinking margins, market share and sales revenues
- Inconsistent close rates
- Lingering sales prospects
- Poor cross selling and up selling
- Competitor/Sector growth while you struggle to stay still
- Poor customer satisfaction feedback
- Low levels of repeat business
- Escalation sales acquisition costs
- Reducing customer spend
- High staff turnover
- You are working too hard to stand still
To help you, Morton Kyle Limited provide robust training and consultancy services in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Influence and Persuasion for Non – Sales Staff
All designed to improve the bottom line results of organisations that are serious about growth. Please see our client testimonials for an insight into how we have helped our clients and how we could do the same for you. Please see our latest blog here for more information about how you can increase the sales in your business and create sustainable profitable growth.
To have an informal discussion about how Morton Kyle Limited would help your sales rocket
Call us on 0779 002 1885, 0114 236 1221, or email Carol Griffiths on email@example.com
Additional Information We are based in Sheffield and work nationally within the following key B2B and B2C sectors including: finance and insurance, publishing and information, asset finance, BPO and outsourcing, professional services, IT, charities, telecommunications, recruitment, internet, public sector and commodities. If you have any specific sales concerns to discuss, let us know now by using the contact form below: