As an appointment setter and new business generator in any organisation it all starts with you.
You open the door, you qualify the prospect, you assess their potential value, you mix your activity to give a healthy mix of long term prospects and short term wins, you push over walls and barriers to set up the opportunities for your team.
This program is ideal for you if you are looking for ways to increase your effectiveness by adopting simple methodologies that will yield an increased conversion rate and fewer cancellations.
You will see how you can get more from your contacts, reaching higher level decision maker contacts, with potentially higher level requirements, using enhanced telephone profiling and needs driven questioning.
Using a robust communication strategy you can effectively and efficiently boost your pipeline with good quality prospects and appointments and therefore good and profitable business……. Delivering better quality appointments and more of them.
- The Psychology of Buying
- Pre-Call Preparation to Lower Defences
- Creating Confidence, Credibility and Curiosity
- What Are You Selling?
- What Are They Buying?
- Getting to Yes
- Turning a No into a Referral
- Feeding Your Pipeline
- Becoming an Industry Consultant
- The Valuable Profiled Pipeline
- 6 Stages of Qualification
- 6 Key Objection Handling Techniques
- Trial Closing and Testing Commitment
- Minimising Cancellations
On completion of this program you will be able to:
- Negotiate gatekeepers professionally
- Present yourself as an industry consultant and not ‘just the appointment setter’
- Quickly establish the needs of the buyer
- Fine tune your sales message depending on the buyers needs
- Test their commitment to addressing their needs
- Gain referrals even when no appointment is made
- Successfully handle any objections
- Minimise no shows
- This is a one-day program
£450 per person attending. 20% reduction if you book 15 days before delivery -£360 (plus VAT)
Including a FREE psychometric test (ordinarily £55), 121 individual follow-up review session
Contact us on 0779 002 1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations, alternatively see our Open Course Dates tab above.