- How much potential sales revenue do you have in your sales pipeline?
- How much of that do you think you will ever actually invoice?
- When do you think you will invoice it?
- What makes you sure of that revenue figure?
- Could you say specifically where those revenues will come from – what prospects – or do you simply know that a certain percentage of revenue will drop but not know where from yet?
- On what criteria are you basing your decisions?
- How long has your oldest prospect been in your sales pipeline?
- How long has your youngest prospect been in your sales pipeline?
- How long does it typically take a sales prospect to move from one stage in the pipeline to the next?
- What do you do with the stragglers who outstay their time in any stage of the sales process?
- Do you want to know how to half the work involved in working the sales pipeline and double, forget that, treble in income from your sales pipeline?
Let’s have a chat, or better still, join us on the 19th/20th June, 10th/11th July 2013 in Sheffield – learn everything you need to know about filling the sales pipeline with revenue not prospects, and how to smash targets, kill the competitors sales pitch and how to build certainty and consistency into your sales team and sales efforts fulling the sales .
Carol Griffiths – Lead Consultant and Director
Morton Kyle Limited