Resistance to value based selling and pricing has little to do with costs…and everything to do with trust and understanding.
In a recent study amongst suppliers of services, 79% of respondents said they were treated like Partners yet paid like Suppliers…is this how you clients treat you?
Would you like to change their perception and financial relationship?
Join us and get a brief insight into how you can change the mindset of your clients and move away from time based selling to value based selling by:
- Really understanding what is important to your client, what their key drivers are and why they need your solution to get the results they know they deserve
- Use a questions based framework to aid your discussion around the concept of value, outputs, results and the client’s long term growth plans and goals
- Communicate your value in such a way that the client’s focus is not on the cost but the real and tangible benefits
- Demonstrating maximum wins and minimum risks for your client
Join us in Sheffield on the 19th Septemberfor an insight into how you can address all of these issues.
This is a taster workshop (9 am – 11.30 am) and is FREE of charge to attend…at the end you may apply to join our next intake (September 2013) on the Road Map for Sales Success Program.
This program will be valuable to you if you are experiencing the following:
- You feel that you and your business are the worlds best kept secret
- You have trouble in maintaining an suffienct flow of good quality sales prospects into your company
- You find your self contemplating lowering your prices to attract customers
- You feel you are currently under charging for your services, yet can’t see how anyone could possibly pay you any more for what you are providing
- You struggle to convert interested prospects to good quality profitable clients
You will gain benefit from this program if you or your sales team are looking for ways to increase your sales results, improve sales performance, fill your sales pipeline with good quality prospects, built certainty into your sales efforts and remove inconsistency from your business and sales performance.
This workshop will give you an insight in to how to address all of the above, however if you don’t have a truly convincing valuable service/product then the benefits you will receive from attending this program will be minimal.
To register to attend this program please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or call on 0779 002 1885) to receive confirmation of your booking. Numbers are restricted and all places will be offered on a first come first served basis.