We don’t just train your sales team – we drive your sales team performance.
Delivering Sales Training is about making a measurable and sustainable difference in sales results and sales outputs, behaviours and in alignment with corporate sales goals and strategies.
At Morton Kyle, we are as driven to get improved sales results from your sales team as you are.
Your sales success means we know we have done a great job for you.
To do this, we work very hard to understand how your sales team are currently performing in situ, and what they are doing that is both positively and negatively impacting on sales results and financial success.
Much research has been done recently looking at the high impact stages within a sales presentation (face to face and telephone), and we have tailored our sales assessment tools and training delivery modules to reflect this.
This means we tackle the issues that are currently preventing you from getting the sales results you need, we don’t waste your time and budget addressing meaningless aspects of the sales process.There is no padding in our courses – we have no time for that and we don;t waste your budget either!!!
We focus on fixing the areas that are costing you money, market share and business growth.
What does this mean for your organisation and the sales training your team will receive?
- Better Budget Realisation – We won’t waste your budget covering the things your team are already great at.
- Fine Tuned Design and Delivery – There is no padding in the sales course – every element is designed to get you the results you want and expect
- Expectations – We sit down with you before we design the course and decide what improvements you need – in hard figures, and how we can help you achieve those figures
- Agreed Results – we both commit to ensuring success, in hard figures and by agreed dates
- Knowledge Transfer – We engage your Managers and Team Leaders in full knowledge transfer so that your program has longevity in the workplace, we don’t hit and run
- Results Focussed – if we can’t prove that there is a direct bottom line impact on sales performance in anything we do with your team, then we don’t do it
- Accountability – we work with your team and managers to ensure they maintain a focussed spotlight on activity that yields improved sales results
- Sales Process Mapping – we map any training on to your existing sales processes
- Market Intelligence – we find out about your business and your competitors before we start to design any interventions for your team
- Ongoing Management Support – We translate all of our programs into ongoing monitoring balanced score cards for Sales Managers and Team Leaders to use during the following 12 months, supported via regular coaching and mentoring sessions with managers
- Open Communication – we will keep open and honest lines of communication with you every step of the way so you know exactly what is going on, responses and engagement levels, positive and negative
We encourage Managers and Team Leaders to take responsibility for continual evaluation of the training and also encourage the sales team to build their own portfolio of evidenced skills.
Training any sales team is a challenge, working with us you will get a Business Partner who:
- Cares about your sales team’s success as much as you do
- Proactively help you and take responsibility for increasing margins, conversions, effectiveness and ROI
- Ensure that the skills become part of how you do business
- Up skill the Sales Managers and Team Leaders so they can continue to coach, mentor and develop your staff
Get better quality, long-term results from your Sales Training Budget – call us for an informal chat and we will help you see how.
We deliver Sales Training in the following areas, both as open sales training courses and as in-house tailored programs covering all aspects of the sales cycle from list building and lead generation to closing deals with senior decision makers – at all levels of skill.
Additionally we also deliver Sales Management and Sales Leadership Training. Please see here for further details.
Director and Principal Consultant
Morton Kyle Limited – Making Your Company Stronger
0779 002 1885 / 0114 2361221