Sales Skills for Non-Sales Staff
Improving Sales Performance by Delivering Practical Sales Training Courses
Help monthly in Sheffield – contact us for details.
Whether we like it or not, everyone is in sales. Everyone. From the receptionist to the delivery driver, from the warehouse operative to the purchaser. Everyone is the face of the company and is responsible for maintaining the brand and good will of the business, at every single business interface.
In fact, being able to sell and positively influence and persuade is now a basic prerequisite to being successful in any field of business and at every level in the business – both with internal and external customers.
As business is now based on relationships more than ever before recognition needs to be given to those areas of the business that are not operating in a targeted sales environment, yet can contribute both positively and negatively to the financial success of the business.
These people’s contribution to the business’s sales effort is often greatly underestimated…
That is why we have created this very specific course – Sales Skills for Non-Sales Staff.
This course is made for you if you are in:
- Customer Service
- Trade Counters
- Help Desk
- Internal Support
The Course covers:
- Making First Impressions Count
- Internal and External Sales Through Service
- Creating High Levels of Engagement
- Communications Skills
- Questioning to Understand
- Building Rapport
- Basic NLP
- Persuasion and Influencing
- Gaining Commitment to Positive Action
- Sales Through Service
- Follow Up
- Creating an Attitude to Deliver
- Handing Difficult People
- Email Communication
Attendees with develop an understanding of and learn how to:
- Create good will and positive impressions by delivering excellent customer service
- Engage with internal and external customer professionally via the telephone, email and face to face
- Use an array of persuasion and influencing skills to gain buy in
- Harness the power of questions to investigate specific needs and to understand concerns and issues
- Collect sufficient relevant information, to summarise the information and produce workable solutions
- Deal with aggressive actions and situations involving conflict so as to create harmony
- Gaining buy in to specific actions
Improving Sales Performance by Delivering Practical Sales Training Courses – 30 DAY FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
£297 per attendee plus VAT
Including lunch and course work books
For more information contact Carol Griffiths on 0779 002 1885 or email@example.com
Alternatively use the contact form here: